"I have been a part of the Ambassador council for nearly 7 years. In that time I have made numerous business contacts, great friends, and felt a better connection to the business community. I appreciate being involved in a small way with the economic development of this great city." - Luke Kersh, Consultant at The PEO Link, Inc.
To enhance business growth and development of our members by the recruitment of new members and to represent the chamber as goodwill ambassadors. To increase the Chamber’s representation of the business community through recruitment of new members and retention of existing members. To be an advocate for members and the business community in building and sustaining a diverse and prosperous economy.
Scheduled Monthly Meetings: Meetings are held the first Wednesday of each month at 11:45 a.m in the Boerne Chamber of Commerce conference room.
Ambassadors assist in maximizing Chamber benefits and support a diverse business community by offering a strong network of advocates and mentors. They welcome guests at all chamber functions (chamber luncheons and breakfasts, Business After Hours Mixers, and other special events) and take the lead at all chamber ribbon cuttings, Operation Thank You, groundbreakings and open houses.
Lorelei Helmke of Helmke Agency (2018)
Staff Member Responsible for Council: Kimberley Blohm, Vice President of Marketing and Membership.
- Lorelei Helmke, Chair, Helmke Agency
- Casey Barthel, Past Chair, Barthel Law Office
- Dan Roselle, Secretary
- Steven Artale, Hungry Horse Restaurant & Catering
- Jacque Bailey, Hampton Inn & Suites at Boerne
- Dalton Blank, Bandera Electric Cooperative
- Ellen Brennan, Ranch Radio Group
- Connie Clark, Penguin Suits, Inc.
- Jessica Davila-Burnett, JDB Public Relations
- Jacques DuBose, American Red Cross Hill Country Chapter
- Cameron Eller, Keller Williams - Dallas Pipes
- Leticia Farley, Legal Shield Business Solutions Specialist
- Kami Fiedler, Wayland Baptist University-Boerne
- Mary Jo Floyd, Broadway Bank
- Susan Friar, LoneStar Properties
- Cayman Gentry, Frost Bank
- Bryan Gouger, Bjorn's Audio Video
- Shannon Huffman, Rodan & Fields
- Mary Sue Hurdt, Greater Boerne Chamber of Commerce
- Luke Kersh, The PEO Link, Inc.
- Shane Lindner, Lindner Lumber Milling
- Jason Madero, New York Life- Jason Madero
- Brad Mann, Smoke in the Hills BBQ
- Kelly Mann, Smoke in the Hills BBQ
- Bernice Ried, Access Storage
- Ray Roberts, Belden's Automotive & Tires
- Nicole Mattick, Hope Hospice
- Misty McDonald, Genesis Town and Country Manor Nursing & Rehabilitation
- Bernice Ried, Access Storage
- Brandi Sees, Accurate Computer Solutions
- Clayton Smoot, All County Home Care & Hospice
- John Thomas, VFW Post 688
- Tamra Urbach, Allegra
- Whitney Wardlaw, Young Living Essential Oils
- Paula White, GVTC Communications
- Garrett Wilson, Texas Heritage Bank - Boerne & Leon Springs
Overall Goal: To Recruit, Retain and Support Members
2017 Ambassador of the Year
Connie Clark of Penguin Suits
Downloads: The following files (in .pdf format) may help prospective and current Ambassadors in the performance of the Ambassador mission: