"I have been a part of the Ambassador council for nearly 7 years. In that time I have made numerous business contacts, great friends, and felt a better connection to the business community. I appreciate being involved in a small way with the economic development of this great city." - Luke Kersh, Consultant at The PEO Link, Inc.
To enhance business growth and development of our members by the recruitment of new members and to represent the chamber as goodwill ambassadors. To increase the Chamber’s representation of the business community through recruitment of new members and retention of existing members. To be an advocate for members and the business community in building and sustaining a diverse and prosperous economy.
Scheduled Monthly Meetings: Meetings are held the first Wednesday of each month at 11:45 a.m in the Boerne Chamber of Commerce conference room.
Ambassadors assist in maximizing Chamber benefits and support a diverse business community by offering a strong network of advocates and mentors. They welcome guests at all chamber functions (chamber luncheons and breakfasts, Business After Hours Mixers, and other special events) and take the lead at all chamber ribbon cuttings, Operation Thank You, groundbreakings and open houses.
Casey Barthel of Bartel Law Office (2017)
Staff Member Responsible for Council: Mary Sue Hurdt, Director of Membership Development.
- Steven Artale, Hungry Horse Restaurant & Catering
- Jacque Bailey, Hampton Inn & Suites at Boerne
- Casey Barthel, Chair, Barthel Law Office
- Ellen Brennan, Secretary, Ranch Radio Group
- Connie Clark, Penguin Suits, Inc.
- Jacques DuBose, American Red Cross Hill Country Chapter
- Kami Fiedler, Wayland Baptist University-Boerne
- Bryan Gouger, Bjorn's Audio Video
- Luke Kersh, Past Chairman, The PEO Link, Inc.
- Luly Miller, Ranch Radio Group
- Paula White, GVTC Communications
- Susan Friar, LoneStar Properties
- Cayman Gentry, Frost Bank
- Lorelei Helmke, Helmke Agency
- Jessica Johnson, Solid Realty Group, LLC
- Jason Madero, New York Life- Jason Madero
- Nicole Mattick, Hill Country Visiting Angels
- Misty McDonald, Genesis Town and Country Manor Nursing & Rehabilitation
- Wanda Myers
- Bernice Ried, Access Storage
- Nicole Singleton, HICKS WEALTH MANAGEMENT of Raymond James and Associates, Inc.
- Matt Stackhouse, Kronkosky Place
- Stephen Powell, Texas Heritage Bank - Boerne & Leon Springs
- Mary Sue Hurdt, Greater Boerne Chamber of Commerce
- Mary Jo Floyd, Broadway National Bank
- Brad Mann, Smoke in the Hills BBQ
- Kelly Mann, Smoke in the Hills BBQ
- Dawn Elder, Starlite Recovery Center
Overall Goal: To Recruit, Retain and Support Members
2016 Ambassador of the Year
Matt Stackhouse of Kronkosky Place
Downloads: The following files (in .pdf format) may help prospective and current Ambassadors in the performance of the Ambassador mission: