People on our website have already made an important decision; they are looking for a business right here in our area.
Statistics indicate that people searching the internet are experienced, educated consumers who use the web to help make purchase decisions! In fact, 74.1% of United States citizens use the internet.*
Are you reaching this targeted market?
Learn how the Chamber can help you promote your business to these targeted, valuable consumers using the Chamber’s website. Many members realize the benefit of their membership and the value of targeting the market already driven to the Chamber’s Online Business Directory. It is about utilizing the web and the Chamber name to promote your business.
We have invited an Internet Marketing Consultant from ChamberMaster, our software partner, to talk with you about how to get the most from your Online Business Directory listing on our Chamber website.
Upgrade opportunities will be presented, including the ability to display your logo in our Online Business Directory, increase visibility to your own web link, and provide enhancements that give a professional first impression. How to gain additional, exclusive exposure to the Chamber website traffic is something that will also be discussed.
Stand Out from the Crowd!!
· Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
· Enhance your Listing
· Logo, Photos, Priority Placement in the Business Directory, a 1600 Character Business Description, with an additional 200 Character Description right in the Search Results
· Receive an Enhanced Map Listing
· Pin which includes more information when clicked
· Be Highlighted in your Business Category
· Display a custom banner ad as one of our Limited Business Category Sponsors
· Select Premiere Exposure on High Traffic/High Visibility Pages
· Choose to become a Complete Website Sponsor – with free banner ad design and re-design
Also available - A Free Basic Listing instructional video can be provided!
Your FREE Listing on the Chamber’s Online Business includes:
· 200 character Business description
· Hours of operation
· Driving directions
· Personalized keywords
· Free online job postings
· Free online promotions
· Ability to register for Events
· Update the Chamber’s database without having to call or email
The basic listings require your attention to update your business description, 8 key word/search terms, hours of operation and driving directions.
Be watching your fax and email for more details on how to schedule your one-on-one consultation or if you’d like to get on the list to be contacted first, you can email email@example.com.
*From Nielsen Online 2009.